A Celebratory Giveaway
I often get asked what makes me happy? My answer is always the same: making other people happy. Oh, and winning stuff! Who doesn’t like being told they’ve won something awesome? This month especially, I’m all about the happy!
To celebrate the launch of the website and blog, Oh Happy Day would also like to celebrate with you, by sponsoring an exclusive Oh Happy Day Giveaway valued at over R7500 for engaged, Durban based couples. Yes lovely brides to be… it’s time to throw happiness around like confetti!
This prize has been personally curated by me and thoughtfully put together to include a little bit of everything that makes me, a Durban Wedding Planner, happy: some ‘me-time’ pampering, an inspiring wedding planning talk, a date night, something pretty for your home and even some bonding time with your bridesmaids! To top it off and because I love them so much, you will also win a styled engagement session shot by super-talented Claire Courtney – affording you the opportunity to capture this special time with your fiancé in a way that you will both treasure forever. The sponsors of these amazing prizes are local, Durban businesses who will be featured on the blog weekly, so keep your eyes on the Oh Happy Day blog to find out more about what makes them happy, too!
A creative consult voucher from Oh Happy Day
A champagne bridal fitting for you and 3 friends at Toujours Wedding House
A romantic engagement shoot, styled by Oh Happy Day and shot by Claire Courtney Photography
A treatment from The Skin and Nail Bar
A treatment from CROP Hair Salon
A beautiful framed print from Ruby + Swallow
Entering is easy and requires 3 simple steps (make sure you do them all to qualify)!
1. Enter your details on the Rafflecopter tab (at the top of this post).
2. For extra entries, like each sponsor’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
3. Finally: Post a comment in the comments section below, telling me what you love most about Oh Happy Day’s new look.
Sometimes Rafflecopter experiences technical difficulties like all modern technology. If you can’t enter for some reason, try again later and it should work.
1. This prize is open to engaged couples only – who are planning to get married in 2016/2017.
2. Entrants must live in Durban or be willing to travel to Durban to redeem their prizes, at their own cost.
3. All prizes are to be claimed within one year from date of issue.
4. Prizes are not transferable for cash.
5. Prizes are subject to supplier availability.